Apple iLife 2011 MAC OSX Full3rd November 2010
In iPhoto, you can browse, edit, and share your photos with new full-screen views. Turn your home videos into epic movie trailers in iMovie. And GarageBand gives you everything you need to make a great-sounding song — including tools for keeping your song in perfect rhythm and guitar and piano lessons.
The best way to see, organize, and share your photos on a Mac.
• Enjoy stunning new full screen views for Faces, Places, Events and Albums.
• Email photos using one of eight beautiful Apple-designed themes.
• Share photos with your Facebook friends and see their comments right in iPhoto.
• Completely new approach to creating pro-quality books and cards.
• Create new letterpress photo cards that look and feel beautiful.
• Choose one of 12 slideshow themes that showcase your photos in full screen.
Turn your home video into a movie masterpiece.
• Make fun Hollywood-style movie trailers in just a few clicks.
• Create the perfect soundtrack with easy-to-use audio editing controls.
• Apply visual effects such as slow motion, a dream haze, and more with one click.
• Quickly find the clips you need with People Finder.
• Turn your video into a broadcast news or sports segment just like those on TV.
• Publish your movies on Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, CNN iReport, and more.
GarageBand gives you everything you need to create a great-sounding song.
• Tighten the timing of your recordings with Flex Time.
• Match the rhythm of all tracks with one single track using Groove Matching.
• Re-create the sound of legendary guitar rigs and pedals using new guitar amps and effects.
• Learn to play piano or guitar at your own pace. And see how accurately you've performed with "How Did I Play?"
• Mac computer with an Intel processor.
• GarageBand Learn to Play requires a Mac with an Intel Core Duo processor or better.
• AVCHD video from supported video cameras requires a Mac with an Intel Core Duo processor or better. Visit the iMovie ’11 Supported Cameras page for additional details.
• 1GB of RAM.
• Approximately 5GB of available disk space.
• DVD drive required for installation.
• Display with at least 1280 x 768 pixel resolution.
• Mac OS X v10.6.3 or later.
• 24-bit recording in GarageBand requires a Mac OS X-compatible audio interface with support for 24-bit audio. Please consult the owner’s manual or manufacturer directly for audio device specifications and compatibility.
Apple iLife 2011 MAC OSX Full Download
Google Chrome 220.127.116.11 Stable Easy CD-DA Extractor 11.9.9 Build 820 Beta