1. Please use the AWDFLASH v8.24F flash utility to update the AN7 BIOS.
2. Added Auto-Shutdown function when CCMOS jumper is set to pins 2-3. The correct CCMOS jumper should be on pins 1-2; in case it is placed on 2-3, the CPU core voltage will be abnormally high, an the system will shut down automatically to protect the CPU from damage.
3. Fixed an issue where USB-ZIP will be detected as a harddisk.
4. Updated SI3112 SATA BIOS to v4.2.47.
5. Revised the characters in “Wakeup by Alarm”.
6. Enhanced USB 2.0 device compatibility, “Integrated Peripherals / OnChip PCI Device / USB 2.0 Device Compatible / Disabled - bled”.
7. Fixed an issue where SCSI boot ID cannot be selected when certain SCSI cards are installed.
8. Fixed an issue where SATA HDD boot up will fail if a PS/2 mouse is not installed.
9. Fixed an issue where the system will show 119 degrees under certain circumstances.
10. BIOS compile date: 03/04/2004.