- PNG read failure cause crash.
- Fixed ISO with single subtitle track cannot be display
- Internet Radio link added in Web Services
- MP3 volume soft after ISO/IFO playback workaround
- Workaround DirecTV UPnP crash issue
- Image cache issue fixed
- Romanian language added
- Buffering logo changed (no logo, only ...buffering…)
- Playback of BD-ripped M2TS causing system crash.
- Formatting HDD with greater than 1TB capacity issue
- Broken Kartina TV (an app created by user) support.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.