- The Product Registration feature is supported. It will guide user to register Netgear switch when user login the switch through GUI first time.
- Policy stats are not showing any packets processed by policy.
- Need to add warning to upgrade message during flash update.
- Fans and temperature status on GUI is not consistent with CLI.
- Script file downloaded sucessfully but ‘script list’ shows nothing.
- Need to change STP default from MSTP to RSTP on 8.x and forward.
- Port Status is not properly displayed in GUI when it is disabled for extensive STP packets.
- GSM7352Sv2 40% pings to switch interface drop.
- ‘monitor session 1 source interface cpu’ doesn’t work on GSM7224v2.
- GSM7352S - Deleting LAG from the GUI causes other LAG configuration to be changed.
- GSM7224v2 - Feature request - username are not case sensitive.
- GSM7328Sv2 - Stack with front port collapse.
- Somehow ‘hellow time’ in spanning tree shows zero.
- GSM7352Sv2 - 10Gbit ports cannot access all 1Gbit ports.
- GSM7352Sv2 - STP between 2 stacked core switch stopping ping and routing.
- Stacked switch sometime will see MAC address out of sync between HW and SW.
- GSM7228PS connected with POE device is seeing reboot every 10 minutes.
- Need to increase static routes from current 64 to 224 (max).
- Auto-shutdown with broadcast storm control feature has a bug can cause corruption in a stack environment.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.