Submitted by: Rick v H
Note: Bid For Power is a total conversion for Quake III
A few BFP settings:
* g_basepl [1-999] : set the starting power level
from one thousand to one mil.
* cg_kitrail [0-99] : set the length of the ki trail.
0 turns it off.
* cg_crosshairhealth [0/1]: turn on or off the feature that
makes the crosshair turn red when
you score a hit.
* cg_lightauras [0/1] : turn on or off the aura dynamic lights.
* cg_lightexplosions [0/1]: turn on or off the explosion dynamic lights.
* cg_drawKIWarning [0/1] : turn on or off the low ki warning.
* cg_chargeupAlert [0/1] : turn on or off the “ready” message when
* cg_stfu [0/1] : disable character voices when firing attacks.
* cg_lowpolysphere [0/1] : force the use of a lower polycount sphere.
* cg_explosionShell [0/1] : turn on or off the explosion shell.
* cg_drawOwnModel [0/1] : toggle first person between traditional
and vis mode.
Submitted by: Aniket Tendolkar
First enable cheats by using the devmap command in
the console then type this code
and then your KI will not reduce.
Thanks to chamelion at the official BFP forums