Submitted by: David K.
* To win short races select a horse and trainer that has good speed.
* To win longer races select a horse and trainer that has good fitness.
* Jockeys can be dodgey and lose races on purpose. Select one that has
good experience but not so dodgey.
* If your horse is not winning enough races, change the jockey and see
if it improves.
* Sometimes the easy races will make your bank balance grow quicker than
trying to win the harder races that give top prize money.
Submitted by: Horse lover 300
American Rocket is the best horse in the game, not Cat Food. The best
Jockey is Chips McCoy, and the best trainer is Harry Cheese. With this
team you can get over $100,000.