Search tools software downloads

Newsgroup Image Collector 2.7
NIC is the perfect tool for collecting images from Usenet newsgroups. NIC can search one or more newsgroups for images by scanning each posted message. When a message contains image content, the image is downloaded to your computer. You control which

8

Free to try
UpdatePatrol- Automatic Web Page Watcher 3.2
Silently watch web pages, blogs and text files for updates ... Watch pages with changes highlighted in the built-in browser ... Receive alerts by email, desktop popup or sound ... Check web pages for changes as often as you like .. Easily import your

8

Free to try
Free Reverse Phone Number Lookup 2.13
Free Reverse Phone Number Lookup Tool - Use this program to instantly pull up the owners name, address and even background information (criminal reports, credit records, court records, public records, etc).

8

Free to try
Domain Name Generator Desktop Client 1.0.5
Domain Name Generator With millions of domain names already taken, it is hard to find a catchy domain name that is still available.

8

Freeware
Phone Reverse Marshall 1.0
Get your reverse phone lookup report Get your reverse telephone number lookup report for any landline, cellphone or unlisted phone number in USA.

8

Freeware
Free Unlisted Phone Numbers Lookup Tool 2.0
With the Free Unlisted Phone Numbers Lookup Tool, You Can Input Unknown Numbers and Run them Across Databases of Phone Numbers to See if the Owner's Information is Available for download.

8

Freeware
easyPics 1.0
Easily find tons of high quality pictures from Ineternet, First it will download the pictures after you give a keyword to describe the pictures, then you can Download All of the images from a website which include the images you download in step.

8

Freeware
bulkDown pictures 2.0
Easily and fast bulk download 10000+ high quality pictures, give us a keyword to describe the picture, we will search and download for you, if you have special Interest in some of the downloaded files, we can bring you to the original website.

8

Freeware
Drumbeat 2.2
Features in Drumbeat : Deep Search Groundlevel is extremely excited to introduce a completely new concept in File-Sharing: Deep Search scans deeper levels of online Users Shared Folders than ever before.

8

Free to try
History Searcher 1.2
History Searcher is a Mac OS X application that searches browser history and bookmark files (ie.

8

Freeware
Proxy Manager 2.30
The key features of incredible software Proxy Manager are as follow: it has easy to use interface; it is compatible with Windows 98, ME, NT 4.

8

Free to try
Leads Finder 20.10.4.7
Don???t waste money to have leads generated for you; generate them yourself quickly and with ease via the Leads Finder. If you want to increase your clientele and ensure that your business doesn???t fold in this tough economy, you NEED the Leads

8

Free to try
Bing Save Search Results Software 7.0
Save Bing search results and/or the full PaGE behind each search result. Save results as text or HTML files.

8

Free to try
Leads Finder Free 20.10.4.7
Don???t waste money to have leads generated for you; generate them yourself quickly and with ease via the Leads Finder. If you want to increase your clientele and ensure that your business doesn???t fold in this tough economy, you NEED the Leads

8

Freeware
Viewfinity Local Admin Discovery 1.5.3.11
The Viewfinity Local Admin Discovery is a free tool that allows you to discover user accounts and groups that are members of the local “Administrators” built-in user group on computers in your Windows domain.

8

Freeware
A.I. Friend 1.0
A.I. Friend is a research tool and a calculator. A.I. Friend process natural language (English) and will talk to you. Your research on internet will be fast, standardized and productive with A.I. Friend.A.I. Friend is distributed in 2 versions: Lite

7

Free to try
Link Popularity Checker 1.5.2
Link Popularity Checker is a link popularity software to check link popularity for your websites and your competitors, Link Popularity Checker also manages reciprocal links.

7

Freeware
Domain Name Analyzer and Generator 3.2
Complete Domain Name generator and availability checker software finds you the right domain names.

7

Freeware
Abacuth Search the Web 2.00
Abacuth Search the web is a small floating window where you can enter words you want to send to a search engine.

7

Freeware
Magic Video Capture/Convert/Burn Studio 8.4.9.129
Magic Video Capture/Convert/Burn Studio is refined as premier software in video realization.

7

Free to try