Beyond Compare 3.3.2 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||September 13, 2011|
|File size:||5732 Kb|
|Publisher:||Scooter Software Inc|
Publisher description for Beyond Compare 3.3.2
Beyond Compare 3 is the ideal tool for comparing files and folders on your Windows system. Visualize changes in your code and carefully reconcile them.
Compare Files, Folders
Beyond Compare allows you to quickly and easily compare your files and folders. By using simple, powerful commands you can focus on the differences you're interested in and ignore those you're not. You can then merge the changes, synchronize your files, and generate reports for your records.
Beyond Compare includes built-in comparison viewers for a variety of data types. Compare .csv data or HTML tables in a Data Compare session, or images in a Picture Compare session.
Beyond Compare's new merge view allows you to combine changes from two versions of a file into a single output. Its intelligent approach allows you to quickly accept most changes while carefully examining conflicts.
Beyond Compare's intuitive Folder Sync interface lets you reconcile differences in your data automatically.
- Fixed support for extended characters in filenames within zip archives (broken in 3.3.0).
* Folder Compare
- Fixed issues with junction points/symbolic links when loading two overlapping comparisons.
* Hex Compare
- Fixed Find crash when searching for an odd number of hex characters.
- Fixed support for comparing GIF images in the Picture Compare.
- Fixed crash when scaled thumbnail is too small to show anything.
* Registry Compare
- Fixed parsing multi-line strings in .reg files.
- Fixed support for parsing .reg files with line endings in key/value names.
- Fixed generating a report from a script with no files selected so it still includes a report header.
- Fixed mixed file report header (for example, when first selected files are pictures).
- Fixed crash when changing text "Patch" report styles after previewing one.
* Text Views
- Fixed "Find" and "Replace All" not matching the word the cursor is in if "Wrap Search" is checked.