CPU-Z 1.44.2 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||March 30, 2008|
|File size:||515 Kb|
Publisher description for CPU-Z 1.44.2
CPU-Z is a freeware utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. CPU-Z does not need to be installed, just unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove the program, just delete the files. The program does not copy any file in any Windows directory, nor write to the registry.
Name and number.
Core stepping and process.
Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
Supported instructions sets.
All cache levels (location, size, speed, technology).
Vendor, model and revision.
BIOS model and date.
Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
Frequency and timings.
Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
Windows and DirectX version.
* NVIDIA 650i, 680i, 750a/780a, 750i, 780i, 790i chipsets (1.44.2).
* Intel G35 chipset (1.44.2).
* Updated support for VIA chipsets (1.44.2).
* Support for the new validator (1.44.1).
* Preliminary support for VIA Isaiah processor.
* Support for all VIA Model D processors: VIA C7-M, VIA C7-D, VIA Eden, VIA Eden.
* Memory timings on Intel 5400A/B MCH (Skulltrail).
* Fix AMD Phenom detection issue on Windows Vista 64.