DC++ 0.691 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||June 4, 2006|
|File size:||3429 Kb|
Publisher description for DC++ 0.691
DC++ is an open source client for Windows for the Direct Connect network. Direct Connect allows you to share files over the Internet without restrictions or limits. The client is completely free of advertisements and has a nice, easy to use interface. Firewall and router support is integrated and it is easy and convenient to use functionality like multi-hub connections, auto-connections and resuming of downloads.
DC++ offers these improvements over its predecessors:
Much more stable. DC++ wastes less memory, is faster, file size is smaller and long queue won't freeze the whole program. Neo-Modus Direct Connect eats memory and resources.
You can connect to many hubs at same time and search for files from all of them with same search.
You can continue downloading the same file from other users if somebody leaves.
You can see timestamps in the chat. Chat won't jump to end when you roll back old messages.
Bot messages wont popup new windows, you can also filter bot messages out.
Search is more versatile.
Hublist is downloadable from multiple servers/sources.
* Links to bugzilla in html changelog
* [bug 122] Added userlist filter (thanks trem)
* [bug 578] Added search for alternates to transfers menu (thanks trem)
* [bug 861] Fixed auto-prio not being set correctly (thanks trem)
* [bug 878] Added close all ... to window menu (thanks trem)
* [bug 903] Holding shift while minimizing will use opposite tray setting (thanks joakim tosteberg)
* [bug 923] PM history always read (thanks trem)
* [bug 927] Fixed OP detection bug (thanks pothead)
* [bug 929] Fixed list view flicker issues (thanks trem)
* [bug 931] Improved keyboard navigation (thanks trem)
* Added "all" to hub list field search (thanks trem)
* Fixed bug when sending active ADC search results
* Updated to ADC 0.11
* Passive users now also get ADC search results
* Changed nmdc bot-detection to what it was before, should fix pm-to-bot bug