DC++ Beta 0.704 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||December 15, 2007|
|File size:||2357 Kb|
Publisher description for DC++ Beta 0.704
DC++ is an open source client for Windows for the Direct Connect network. Direct Connect allows you to share files over the Internet without restrictions or limits. The client is completely free of advertisements and has a nice, easy to use interface. Firewall and router support is integrated and it is easy and convenient to use functionality like multi-hub connections, auto-connections and resuming of downloads.
DC++ offers these improvements over its predecessors:
Much more stable. DC++ wastes less memory, is faster, file size is smaller and long queue won't freeze the whole program. Neo-Modus Direct Connect eats memory and resources.
You can connect to many hubs at same time and search for files from all of them with same search.
You can continue downloading the same file from other users if somebody leaves.
You can see timestamps in the chat. Chat won't jump to end when you roll back old messages.
Bot messages wont popup new windows, you can also filter bot messages out.
Search is more versatile.
Hublist is downloadable from multiple servers/sources.
* Hub lists added to utilize Coral's distributed network (ullner)
* Use system header arrows on common controls 6+ (thanks poy)
* Fixed badly drawn arrows (thanks poy)
* Fixed transfer view header widths (thanks james ross)
* Fixed about years (thanks james ross)
* Fixed version info (poy)
* Keep selection visible on move up/down in some list views (poy)
* Fixed clicking in the header of the favorite hubs list view (poy)
* Update most things to ADC 1.0
* Fixed pressing enter in the notepad (poy)
* Fixed user commands params (poy)
* Readded list view double buffering (thanks poy)
* Fixed some msvc compile issues (thanks james ross)
* Fixed key handling in file listings (poy)
* Message always focused first in chats (poy)
* Fixed filter in public hubs (thanks poy)
* Fixed missing title changes on tab change (thanks poy)
* Fixed user list filter (poy)
* Readded chat message box auto-scroll (poy)
* Fixed tab order in public hubs (poy)
* Tooltips for toolbars (thanks poy)
* Close tab with middle mouse button (thanks poy)
* Fixed socket ip bind (thanks garg's quasi-friend)
* Finished UCMD extension draft implementation
* Fixed status bars (poy)
* Fixed protocol error STA being sent as type C
* Fixed a multisource download crash
* Fixed state checks for uploads (an invalid sequence could possibly crash client from remote)
* Page up/down in private chat scrolls chat log just as in hub chat
* Fixed crash on right-click in the download queue (poy)
* Readded waiting users frame keyboard shortcut
* Handle some QUI flags (thanks pret/poy)