DC++ Beta 0.75 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||March 7, 2009|
|File size:||11879 Kb|
Publisher description for DC++ Beta 0.75
DC++ is an open source client for Windows for the Direct Connect network. Direct Connect allows you to share files over the Internet without restrictions or limits. The client is completely free of advertisements and has a nice, easy to use interface. Firewall and router support is integrated and it is easy and convenient to use functionality like multi-hub connections, auto-connections and resuming of downloads.
DC++ offers these improvements over its predecessors:
Much more stable. DC++ wastes less memory, is faster, file size is smaller and long queue won't freeze the whole program. Neo-Modus Direct Connect eats memory and resources.
You can connect to many hubs at same time and search for files from all of them with same search.
You can continue downloading the same file from other users if somebody leaves.
You can see timestamps in the chat. Chat won't jump to end when you roll back old messages.
Bot messages wont popup new windows, you can also filter bot messages out.
Search is more versatile.
Hublist is downloadable from multiple servers/sources.
* [L#243727] "Merge results for the same file" check-box in search (poy)
* [L#306209] [ADC] Send only 5 results to passive users (thanks sulan)
* [L#300993] Status message when a download fails from search (poy)
* [L#264146] Fix the finished downloads check-box sometimes not appearing (poy)
* Remove unsightly border below tab headers (poy)
* Fix wrong mouse cursors (poy)
* [L#312946] Add possibility to recheck unfinished downloads (emtee, poy)
* Fixed lists being matched twice
* [L#206778] Searches and connection attempts go through the correct hub if possible
* [L#254191] Bzr revision in AboutBox
* Upgraded to OpenSSL 0.9.8j (poy)
* [L#256358] Fix multiple instances (poy)
* Fix encoding issues in translated help files (poy)
* Help updates (emtee, poy)
* [L#259100] Fix upload speed reporting
* [L#275588] Clean up whitespace before sending search
* [L#302376] Clickable paths in the system log window (thanks poy)
* [L#195047] Auto-resizable UI (arnetheduck, poy, emtee)
* Shell menus for multiple selections (poy)
* [L#256357] Fix painting issues (poy)
* Add hub closing confirmation dialog (poy)
* [L#324960] Make sure downloaded chunks are always saved (thanks emtee)
* [L#264479] Double-click on main status bar stats to open the network stats window (poy)
* Double-click on the "AWAY" indicator to switch away mode on/off (poy)
* Add "/dslots
* [L#316475] Fix crash on decompression errors
* [L#317339] Fix round-off issue when segmented downloads are disabled
* [L#253702] Fix crash on too many connections
* [L#228582] Fix crash when dirs share virtual name
* [L#261618] Fix crash when finished transfers lists are too busy (poy)
* [L#316096] Send base hub address when connecting to other peers
* Fix errors and warnings when compiling with g++ (steven sheehy)
* [L#241995] Restore word selection in text-boxes on double-click (poy)
* [L#220499] Optionally use system paths for queue etc
* [L#300268] [ADC] Validate utf8 before processing messages
* Updated Polish, German, Finnish, Romanian, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese,
French, Bosnian, UK English, Hungarian, Korean, Serbian, Russian, Turkish,
Portuguese, Latvian, Bulgarian, Norwegian and Estonian translations (thank
you all translators)
* Added secure connection status to hub frame