Defraggler 1.08.132 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||March 17, 2009|
|File size:||756 Kb|
Publisher description for Defraggler 1.08.132
Most defrag tools only allow you to defrag an entire drive. Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment.
When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.
At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler's drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
Give your hard drive a quick touch-up with Quick Defrag
Organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation
Defragment while you sleep - and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly
Full Windows OS and Multi-lingual support
Boot time defrag of system files
Supports 37 major languages
Defraggler is made by Piriform, the company that also brought you CCleaner and Recuva, so is completely free!
- Improved handling of NTFS compressed files when moving to end of disk
- Added /shutdown option to df.exe
- Added /large file option to df.exe
- Drive list now includes a % fragmented column
- Blank file types no longer allowed in Large file options
- Warning when trying to set a schedule in the past
- Right click 'Check this' option is now greyed correctly
- Various small UI tweaks