Defraggler 2.03.282 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||March 14, 2011|
|File size:||3000 Kb|
Publisher description for Defraggler 2.03.282
Most defrag tools only allow you to defrag an entire drive. Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment.
When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.
At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler's drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
Give your hard drive a quick touch-up with Quick Defrag
Organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation
Defragment while you sleep - and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly
Full Windows OS and Multi-lingual support
Boot time defrag of system files
Supports 37 major languages
Defraggler is made by Piriform, the company that also brought you CCleaner and Recuva, so is completely free!
- Added support for Windows 7 SP1.
- Improved file shuffling algorithm (allows Defraggler to move files out of the way).
- Vastly improved the speed of the file list for FAT drives.
- Faster start/stop processes for FAT drives.
- Improved support for low RAM situations.
- Drive map block size can now be updated dynamically.
- Fixed bug that could cause shutdown to fail with Freespace Defrag.
- Improved results in Search tab when 'Include non-fragmented files' is checked.
- Better support for very long non-English strings.
- Better keyboard support in the File List.
- You can now navigate tabs using Ctrl-Tab.
- Improved support for non-standard Windows colors.
- New extensions to be moved to the end of the drive are now checked by default.
- Better handling of delimiters in exclude list.
- Minor tweaks and fixes.