FastStone Image Viewer 3.3 Beta 2 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||June 11, 2007|
|File size:||3526 Kb|
Publisher description for FastStone Image Viewer 3.3 Beta 2
FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and color adjustments.
Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen.
Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more.
It supports all major graphic formats:
It also supports popular digital camera RAW formats:
* Enhanced the "Download Photos" tool. Now it is possible to get photos from both cameras via USB and card readers
* Enhanced the "Change Timestamp" under Tools menu. Now it allows you to change/adjust the date time when photos were taken
* Added "Remove JPEG Metadata" to Tools menu. It allows you to remove metadata such as EXIF, IPTC, embedded thumbnails etc from jpeg files
* Added Show Histogram option to the image comparison tool
* In the image comparison tool, now it is possible to pan around with arrow keys
* Enhanced the RAW library. Now it is recommended to view RAW files using the embedded preview image for faster performance (see RAW tab in the Settings)