FastStone Image Viewer 3.6 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||September 16, 2008|
|File size:||4160 Kb|
Publisher description for FastStone Image Viewer 3.6
FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and color adjustments.
Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen.
Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more.
It supports all major graphic formats:
It also supports popular digital camera RAW formats:
* Now it runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
* It plays video files (avi, wmv, mpg) in slide shows
* It is possible to show EXIF / Histogram information and work on the thumbnails at the same time. Just press I key to turn the Image Properties window on/off
* Improved the "Batch-Convert" (under Tools menu):
o Allowed Sorting Files in the Input List
o Added "Expand Mode" option to the Canvas tab of the "Advanced Options" window
o It is now possible to "drag and drop" files from Windows Explorer to the Input List
* Improved the "Draw Board" (under Edit menu). Now annotation objects (texts, lines, boxes etc.) can be edited by re-opening the Draw Board (press D key)
* Added "Animated GIF" as an output option in Multi-Page File Builder
* Added "Multi-Page File Splitter" (under Create menu), which is used to split a multi-page file into single files
* Added "Panorama Image Builder" (under Create menu), which is used to put multiple images side by side horizontally or vertically
* Improved the Print dialog
* Fixed some bugs