FastStone Image Viewer 4.4 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||March 27, 2011|
|File size:||5251 Kb|
Publisher description for FastStone Image Viewer 4.4
FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and color adjustments.
Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen.
Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more.
It supports all major graphic formats:
It also supports popular digital camera RAW formats:
- Improved the "Acquire Image from Scanner" tool (previously called "Scan Board"). Now it supports batch scanning to PDF, TIFF, JPEG and PNG. It allows users to rotate, crop, deskew, annotate, print, email and save scanned images directly within this tool
- Added "Watermark" to the Effects menu
- Added "Auto-Rotate" option to the Print dialog
- Added drag-and-drop capability to the Print dialog
- Improved the USM-Sharpen algorithm by allowing up to 50 pixels in radius
- Improved the "Full Screen Preview" of the "Sharpen/Blur" tool. Now it is possible to make adjustments in full screen mode
- Fixed a bug in the "Adjust Lighting" tool that it could not save changes of Highlights
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes