Feed Demon 126.96.36.199 RC 3 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||May 16, 2007|
|File size:||3510 Kb|
Publisher description for Feed Demon 188.8.131.52 RC 3
Looking for a great way to view and manage your RSS feeds from your desktop? Look no further than FeedDemon, the most popular Windows RSS reader.
Bring the power of RSS right to your Windows desktop with FeedDemon News Aggregator:
Get your news and information instantly.
Customize the way you read and organize feeds.
Download podcasts to your iPod or Windows Media Player.
The "Panic Button" detects when you have a ton of unread items and offers to mark them (or a subset of them) as read
The easy-to-use interface makes it a snap to stay informed with the latest news and information. You can completely customize the way feeds are organized and displayed. Set up custom news watches based on keywords or use the powerful search to find articles. You can even download podcasts and audio files and have them show up on your portable audio device. In addition, FeedDemon synchronizes with NewsGator Online and the rest of the NewsGator RSS Suite. The software is pre-configured with dozens of feeds, so you can unleash the power of RSS right away.
* Changed: Caption removed from "Filter" on news item list toolbar
* Changed: Double-clicking an item in the news item list now marks it as read
* Fixed: When a watch is selected, choosing "Mark as read" from news item list's context menu doesn't mark source items as read (91341)
* Fixed: Exception when pressing Ctrl+W while browser has the focus (91680)
* Fixed: Marking a folder as read reloads the newspaper even when the newspaper isn't displaying that folder (91565)
* Fixed: Long delay (or freeze) at startup while synching data
* Fixed: "Mark as read/unread" shouldn't be enabled in news item list context menu for search results
* Fixed: Newspaper incorrectly reloads after right-clicking a news bin and changing its synchronization setting
* Fixed: "Mark page read" in footer overlaps options sidebar in Surfer style after deleting items (90914)