Feed Demon Beta 22.214.171.124 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||April 4, 2007|
|File size:||3495 Kb|
Publisher description for Feed Demon Beta 126.96.36.199
Looking for a great way to view and manage your RSS feeds from your desktop? Look no further than FeedDemon, the most popular Windows RSS reader.
Bring the power of RSS right to your Windows desktop with FeedDemon News Aggregator:
Get your news and information instantly.
Customize the way you read and organize feeds.
Download podcasts to your iPod or Windows Media Player.
The "Panic Button" detects when you have a ton of unread items and offers to mark them (or a subset of them) as read
The easy-to-use interface makes it a snap to stay informed with the latest news and information. You can completely customize the way feeds are organized and displayed. Set up custom news watches based on keywords or use the powerful search to find articles. You can even download podcasts and audio files and have them show up on your portable audio device. In addition, FeedDemon synchronizes with NewsGator Online and the rest of the NewsGator RSS Suite. The software is pre-configured with dozens of feeds, so you can unleash the power of RSS right away.
- Added: "Reports" submenu added to View menu
- Added: "Feed HTTP Error Report" - list of HTTP errors encountered during last update
- Added: Subscription searches can now be limited to unread/flagged items (82780)
- Added: "Delete" icon added to each item in auto-discovery history
- Added: Desktop alert is now pinnable (82901)
- Added: "Dinosaurs" report now shows red titles for feeds with flagged items
- Added: "Appearance" tab in options enables choosing custom colors
- Added: Subscription background color can now be customized (Tools | Options | Appearance) (86844)
- Added: "Mark Page Read" added to bottom of Surfer style when unread items exist
- Added: "Test Connection" added to Tools menu
- Added: If you choose to send an error report, you're now asked for a description of the problem
- Changed: FeedDemon now asks whether to prefetch unread items when you select File | Work Offline
- Changed: Navigating items in the newspaper using 'J' or 'K' now marks the selected item as read
- Changed: Hitting 'e' to open the focused newspaper item in your default browser now marks the item as read
- Changed: Newspaper links that aren't available while offline now show with a dotted red underline (previously used strike-through)
- Changed: Redesigned Options | Confirmations dialog
- Fixed: Floating point errors with embedded videos (87029)
- Fixed: Read state is not propagated down to other beta FeedDemon clients
- Fixed: FeedStation shows "FeedDemon FeedStation" in taskbar (86701)
- Fixed: Dinosaur report shouldn't include disabled feeds (86783)
- Fixed: Delay when collapsing a folder due to newspaper for that folder being displayed
- Fixed: Holding CTRL while clicking an incoming link should open it in a new tab (87108))
- Fixed: When navigating the newspaper using keyboard shortcuts, the top border of the focused item is cut off when using Surfer style
- Fixed: "Index out of range" error when prefetching unread items
- Fixed: Address bar is cleared when subscription home page reloads while a URL is being typed into the address bar
- Fixed: External URLs can't be added to synched news bins