Feed Demon Beta 126.96.36.199 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||October 13, 2010|
|File size:||3850 Kb|
Publisher description for Feed Demon Beta 188.8.131.52
Looking for a great way to view and manage your RSS feeds from your desktop? Look no further than FeedDemon, the most popular Windows RSS reader.
Bring the power of RSS right to your Windows desktop with FeedDemon News Aggregator:
Get your news and information instantly.
Customize the way you read and organize feeds.
Download podcasts to your iPod or Windows Media Player.
The "Panic Button" detects when you have a ton of unread items and offers to mark them (or a subset of them) as read
The easy-to-use interface makes it a snap to stay informed with the latest news and information. You can completely customize the way feeds are organized and displayed. Set up custom news watches based on keywords or use the powerful search to find articles. You can even download podcasts and audio files and have them show up on your portable audio device. In addition, FeedDemon synchronizes with NewsGator Online and the rest of the NewsGator RSS Suite. The software is pre-configured with dozens of feeds, so you can unleash the power of RSS right away.
* Added: "My Stream" can now be undocked. The undocked stream will remain active and stay on top of other windows, even when FeedDemon is minimized.
* Added: Watches can now be added to your stream
* Added: Shift+Ctrl+F11 shortcut to show/hide the stream
* Added: Performance and design tweaks to Subscriptions Home report
* Changed: Share, Tag, and More icons in newspaper changed to simple caption-less dropdown menus
* Fixed: Overlap of popular items in subscriptions report
* Fixed: Invalid nesting of tags in Expando style
* Fixed: Ctrl+Click doesn't work on hyperlinks in the newspaper
* Fixed: "New items received" message doesn't appear when viewing all unread items
* Fixed: "Your stream is empty" message isn't removed from stream when new items are added
* Fixed: Future-dated posts don't appear in stream
* Fixed: Missing status bar text when hovering over a URL in the stream