Firefox 10.0.2 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||February 17, 2012|
|File size:||15235 Kb|
Publisher description for Firefox 10.0.2
The Web is all about innovation, and Firefox sets the pace with dozens of new features to deliver a faster, more secure and customizable Web browsing experience for all.
User Experience. The enhancements to Firefox provide the best possible browsing experience on the Web. The new Firefox smart location bar, affectionately known as the "Awesome Bar," learns as people use it, adapting to user preferences and offering better fitting matches over time.
Performance. Firefox is built on top of the powerful new Gecko platform, resulting in a safer, easier to use and more personal product.
Security. Firefox raises the bar for security. The new malware and phishing protection helps protect from viruses, worms, trojans and spyware to keep people safe on the Web.
Customization. Everyone uses the Web differently, and Firefox lets users customize their browser with more than 5,000 add-ons.
- Security fixes can be found here.
- Java applets sometimes caused text input to become unresponsive
- Mac OS X only - after installing the latest Java release from Apple, Firefox may crash when closing a tab with a Java applet installed
- Some users may experience a crash when moving bookmarks
- Silverlight video may not play on some Macintosh hardware
- Most add-ons are now compatible with new versions of Firefox by default
- The forward button is now hidden until you navigate back
- Anti-Aliasing for WebGL is now implemented
- CSS3 3D-Transforms are now supported
- New <bdi> element for bi-directional text isolation, along with supporting CSS properties
- Full Screen APIs allow you to build a web application that runs full screen
- We've added IndexedDB APIs to more closely match the specification
- Inspect tool with content highlighting, includes new CSS Style Inspector