Flash Player 10.1.51.66 2 (Non-IE) Beta Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||December 18, 2009|
|File size:||2361 Kb|
|Publisher:||Adobe Systems Inc|
Publisher description for Flash Player 10.1.51.66 2 (Non-IE) Beta
Adobe Flash Player is the high performance, lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.
Installed on over 750 million Internet-connected desktops and mobile devices, Flash Player enables organizations and individuals to build and deliver great digital experiences to their end users.
Immersive experiences with Flash video, content and applications with full-screen mode.
Low-bandwidth, high-quality video with advanced compression technology.
High-fidelity text using the advanced text rendering engine.
Real-time dynamic effects with filters for Blur, DropShadow, Glow, Bevel, Gradient Glow, Gradient Bevel, Displacement Map, Convolution, and Color Matrix.
Innovative media compositions with 8-bit video alpha channels.
Blend modes, radial gradient, and stroke enhancements.
Additional image formats: GIF, Progressive JPEG, and PNG.
This download is the standalone installer for Firefox, Opera and other Gecko-based browsers.
Old versions of the Flash player can be downloaded from Adobe at http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_14266
* 'Show Redraw Regions' draws on the entire swf even though only a part of it is changing. (1935032)
* Images render blank when scaled to specific sizes see example. (2201051)
* [FP-1050, FP-1358] Escalation - Active Directory is causing Local Shared Objects to fail when the information is saved on a network location. (2411638)
* Safari Only: File Reference upload test always results in a cancelled event. (2467129)
* Time stamp doesn't get properly set in the request using URLRequestHeader. (2200991) * FileReference.download does not return an error even it doesn't have enough space to save the file to download. (2316411)
* [FP-1585] loaderInfo Event.COMPLETE not dispatched if wmode is "transparent" or "opaque". (2345794)
* [FP-2746] Multi-domain inter-VM LocalConnection failure (2446591)
* Video freezes sometimes when using multi-bit rate streaming in conjunction with hardware video decoding. (2484960)
* Scaling of videos (fullscreen) causes blockiness or pixilation. (2486489)
* Youtube video stalls after seek backwards. (2470348)
* Calling close after calling seek without calling play first won't actually close stream. (2201102)
* Attaching and detaching Audio while publishing with record option leads to loss of data. (2216926)
* Problem in playing only audio or only video after audio video h264 streaming in same subscriber. (2217003)
* When AAC is published from FME, setting buffer from default or 0 to something else e.g. 1 causes playback stop with buffer length growing. (2296673)
* Play video then stop, remove from the display list, the CPU usage is about 2.5 - 3.8% higher then before playing the video. (2314914)
* Live mp3 playback loses audio after 20 min or so. (2341618)
* [FP-220] Video stops playing if one right clicks in the browser, even if its in a different tab. (2384290)
* Screen dimming while playing video in fullscreen mode. (1935054)
* Audio playback worsens on Mac while switching browser tabs with certain videos. (2275111)
* [FP-178] -Video.clear fails. Clears only 1 pixel when Video.smoothing = true. (2200576)
* [FP-1936] win32 microphone deadlocks on unplug active USB microphone. (2200836)
* [FP-777] Truncation occurs on fonts using advanced anti-aliasing in TextField instances with the autoSize property set to true. (1932320)
* High memory usage when using a longer string in TextLine. (1779180)
* Text with tracking applied does not align to tab stops correctly. (1883771)
* Tracking should not visible after the last character of tcy block. (1894774)
* ElementFormat.trackingLeft and ElementFormat.trackingRight are incorrectly applied to GraphicElement. (1906889)
* Justify all lines with "Track Right" and "Track Left" leave an empty space after and before each line respectively. (1907579)
* Kinsoku Can't-Begin-Line character and Can't End-Line character. settings is ignored if a character in front or after is tcy. (1916601)
* FTE TextLine.textWidth exceeds the specified width causing horizontal scrolling problem for Gumbo TextArea. (1929381)
* [FP-836, FP-838] Player needs Unicode character input: Hindi, and Maltese characters with accents do not show up properly. (2200969)
* [FP-40, FP-501] Cannot enter Chinese characters MS IME or even the @ symbol on a German keyboard in input field on Firefox when wmode is set. (2216616)
* Arial Black is not being measured correctly when used with FTE and TCAL/TLE, etc (2216941) * [SDK-18311] Setting scrollRect or mask on a DisplayObject breaks sub-pixel font rendering. (2273704)
* Soft hyphenations don't appear in one-word text lines. (2363098)
* SWF built to use CharacterRange and new InteractiveObject methods for IME and MSAA support won't run on Flash Player 10.0.22. (2399753)
* [FP-1877] Can't input Japanese characters in text field if wmode "opaque" or "transparent" is set true except IE. (2405319)
* [FP-40] International text entry broken in Linux reports in Flash Player 9.0.48 or higher. (2201048)
* On Mac, a textInput event is fired after the users presses Command+Z. On other platforms, this event is suppressed. (1905332)
* TextLine using Bauhaus 93 font causes runtime exception. (2266418)
* Double byte characters can't be input in Firefox Mac. (2366116)
* TextField variable performance issue. (1455343)
* Key-in 80 2-byte Chinese characters with MS Pinyin IME 2003 , display as "?" on Windows XP and Vista in terms. (1639284)
* Event flash.events.IMEEvent.IME_COMPOSITION does not fire in 'test movie in Flash Professional when composing Chinese, even using MS Pinyin IME 3.0. (1646878)
* Arabic vocalization diacritics Tashkil are not rendered correctly. (1930910)
* TextInput is newly broken in IE8 when running flash content in any windowless mode. (1933447)
* Pressing ALT deletes selected text from a TextInput when wmod=transparent. (2200014)
* Ideographic Space AKA Full Size Double Byte Space is changed into "@" with IE7, Flash 10 and WinXP. (2257161)
* Cursor and selection behavior is incorrect around control spaces. (2273650)
* [FP-2118] FileReference.upload does not support files 0-bytes in size. (2422598)
* Can not do paste with keyboard shortcut (CMD+v) in Flash Player applications on Safari/Mac. (2472939)
* Clipboard keyboard shortcuts don't function in Safari3 and 4. (2472648)
* Flash Player now offers scroll-wheel support in browsers that support Cocoa events, such as Apple's Safari 4 browser.
* flash.trace.Trace doesn't return packages for methods in the classes which are internal. (2200893)
* rollOut not received when a hovered descendant is removed from the display list. (2344043)
* [FP-2563] Saving a SharedObject larger than 10MB always returns "SharedObject.Flush.Failed" from Local Storage increase dialog. (2449156)
* General webcam/microphone functionality not working. (2201070)
* [FP-922] mouseX, mouseY value changes on external click in Mac plug-in. (2200963)
* [FP-2009] CPU Utilization in an idle app is more than expected on Mac. (2294236)
* Objects with negative origins fall out of the tab order. (2200980)
* [FP-1034, FP-809] Flash Player can not save over files initially saved with a browser IE 7 on a clean Vista Home machine or Ultimate Vista with UAC enabled. (2217092)
* Stage-placed SimpleButton references not defined in time for frame scripts (2275212)
* [FP-1633] Full screen message is not localized in Czech.(2289525)
* [FP-2630] Capabilities.os doesn't return specific Windows 7 string, but just a generic "Windows" string instead. (2328444)
* [FP-2428] Buttons are null when navigating from frame to frame if a button contains a MovieClip. (2389049)
* Pressing a key causes a Sprite to be pinned in memory. (2302574)
* Page Down and Page Up keys do not trigger key events when testing with Safari. (2309814)
* [FP-702] PrintJob page size incorrectly returns values that include non printable margins. (2201057)
* [FP-1025] Player 10 detection failure after reboot, Vista. (1938166)