Flash Player 10.1.51.95 3 (Non-IE) Beta Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||February 24, 2010|
|File size:||2462 Kb|
|Publisher:||Adobe Systems Inc|
Publisher description for Flash Player 10.1.51.95 3 (Non-IE) Beta
Adobe Flash Player is the high performance, lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.
Installed on over 750 million Internet-connected desktops and mobile devices, Flash Player enables organizations and individuals to build and deliver great digital experiences to their end users.
Immersive experiences with Flash video, content and applications with full-screen mode.
Low-bandwidth, high-quality video with advanced compression technology.
High-fidelity text using the advanced text rendering engine.
Real-time dynamic effects with filters for Blur, DropShadow, Glow, Bevel, Gradient Glow, Gradient Bevel, Displacement Map, Convolution, and Color Matrix.
Innovative media compositions with 8-bit video alpha channels.
Blend modes, radial gradient, and stroke enhancements.
Additional image formats: GIF, Progressive JPEG, and PNG.
This download is the standalone installer for Firefox, Opera and other Gecko-based browsers.
Old versions of the Flash player can be downloaded from Adobe at http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_14266
- Installers require administrator rights and should never launch on restricted user accounts (with UAC off) on Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- DisplayObjects with overlapping strokes sometimes disappears when redrawn
- [FP-3621] Removing and re-adding a Flash movie from the DOM using removeChild and appendChild causes display issues in Internet Explorer
- [FP-2290] PerspectiveProjections have problems with click events
- 3D Facebook game renders incorrectly in Beta 1 and Beta 2 (http://apps.facebook.com/dealornodeallive/)
- The Settings dialog doesnt correctly allow Local Storage requests. (2485167)
- [FP-3567] Firefox Crash/Hang when running music on Playlist.com
- [FP-3921] Flash Player 10.1 beta 2 crashes Internet Explorer 8 in 32bit mode on Playlist.com
- In Firefox, clicking quickly on the stop music / play music button before it has completed loading the music, causes a crash (Bugzilla 542164)
- [FP-3675] Windows energy saving does not work after viewing video in full-screen mode
- Support for the Broadcom BCM70015 (FLEA) hardware decoder support is not yet enabled.
- NetStream.Buffer.Full event is not fired correctly. Site in question - http://www.cracked.com/video_18108_the-battle-h-town.html. (2501240)
- On Broadcom graphics accelerators, NetStream.Step.Notify event doesnt fire when seeking backwards on video playback.
- Video loads slowly or crashes on Internet Explorer when using Nvidia graphics card.
- Systems with NVidia graphics processors crash on certain videos on dailymotion.com
- Toggling between SD and HD on youtube.com causes a crash on Broadcom Graphics Accelerators.
- Audio Stream stays open when playback is paused not allowing computers to be place to sleep
- Clicking on/off HQ or HD button on some of the Youtube and CastTV.com trailer videos causes intermittent crash.
- On certain graphics cards, green artifacts appear when seeking in video.
- [FP-1399] Videos on nbc.com do not play on Linux OSes.
- With hardware decoding, cbs.com pause/play video buttons and seeking function intermittently.
- On Systems with XP and ATI Graphics cards, hulu.com video can hang after a seek
- On systems with a Broadcom Graphics Accelerator, seeking on youtube.com videos can result in a crash.
- On the Mac PPC, Safari crashes when streaming a video from some web pages
- Audio sync issues when streaming FLV over RTMPE on systems with a Broadcom Graphics Accelerator.
- Some videos have their first few frames dropped on systems with a Broadcom Graphics Accelerator.
- Some videos crash intermittently on a Broadcom Graphcis Accelerator.
- [FP-3081] Some videos on http://www.cbc.ca/video/ never begin playing on Linux OSes
- Americanidol.com videos play only on mouse move in Firefox browser in Vista 64-bit OS
# Text/Text Input:
- [FP-3742, FP-3186] Characters appearing twice when typing in a text input field
- Escaping and then unescaping 4 Japanese characters doesn't unescape the last character. (2504228)
- In multiline input text field, 'End' key does not work correctly. It moves caret to left of last character.
- [FP-3562] In certain situations (https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/dining.aspx) only one text line displayed in fields with multiple lines.
- General stability and performance improvements
- [FP-383] ExternalInterface.objectID is not set
- Performance has decreased for the ByteArray and Vector objects. (2498076)
- Settings UI does not respond to clicks. Firefox Only / PPC. (2501976)
- [FP-3226] Flash objects have to be clicked once before interaction is possible using the mouse
- Clipboard keyboard shortcuts don't function in Safari 3 and Safari 4. (2472648)
- [FP-3354] Certain games at the Atari site can cause a crash
- [FP-3411] Performance of ByteArray and Vector classes dramatically lower than Flash Player 10. Runtime error 1221 is thrown on every third loaded image
- Performance of describeType() has degraded.
- File Reference filtering does not work properly on Mac OS.
- [Bugzilla 539328] describeType(Interface) output changed in FP v10.1
- [FP-792] Class registered with registerClassAlias is accessible through different application domain.
- [FP-3238] FileReference.download defaultFileName is broken in OS X.
- Rollover events dont work properly in Mac OS X and Firefox in certain circumstances
- AMF serialization doesn't work correctly with multiple ApplicationDomains
- jibjab.com videos control toolbar does not respond properly to the mouse moves in IE browser
- On Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6, In the Google Chrome or Opera browsers, right-clicking to brings up the context menu at the bottom left of the desktop.
- [Bugzilla 534857] Flash Player Beta 10.1 disables Crash-reporter (Breakpad) in Firefox on Windows
- ActionScript object creation in 10.1 is more than 50% slower than it was in 10.0
- [FP-3526] On the Mac OS with Firefox, Flash Player playback pauses when bookmarks opened
- [FP-3530] Safari crashes or quit suddenly on the Mac when switching to next scenario during play of http://www.scarygirl.com/world.php
- [FP-3568] Some games fail to load (http://www.greatdaygames.com/games/alus-revenge.aspx) in Internet Explorer.
- [FP-3765] Full screen mode doesn't work in Chrome
- Firefox crashes when visiting Blackberry site while spoofing as IE (Bugzilla 476580)
- In Chrome, Flash Player crash @ memcpy (29556)