Flash Player 10.1.53.7 RC (IE) Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||April 6, 2010|
|File size:||2535 Kb|
|Publisher:||Adobe Systems Inc|
Publisher description for Flash Player 10.1.53.7 RC (IE)
Adobe Flash Player is the high performance, lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.
Installed on over 750 million Internet-connected desktops and mobile devices, Flash Player enables organizations and individuals to build and deliver great digital experiences to their end users.
Immersive experiences with Flash video, content and applications with full-screen mode.
Low-bandwidth, high-quality video with advanced compression technology.
High-fidelity text using the advanced text rendering engine.
Real-time dynamic effects with filters for Blur, DropShadow, Glow, Bevel, Gradient Glow, Gradient Bevel, Displacement Map, Convolution, and Color Matrix.
Innovative media compositions with 8-bit video alpha channels.
Blend modes, radial gradient, and stroke enhancements.
Additional image formats: GIF, Progressive JPEG, and PNG.
This download is the standalone ActiveX installer for Internet Explorer.
Old versions of the Flash player can be downloaded from Adobe at http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_14266
* In some circumstances, Flash Player will not install on Windows Vista. (2563102)
* [FP-4053] Flash player crashes after network cable is unplugged. (2570447)
* [FP-3923] Flash Player crashing with video sites such as YouTube and Vimeo on Transmeta CPU-based device (2558230)
* [FP-3912][Mac] Crash on visitprovence.com after music stops (2557133)
* [FP-3822] Flash Player crashes when returning from the SampleDataEvent.SAMPLE_DATA listener including the buffer writing and the call of SoundChannel.stop().(2551439)
* Some videos do not playback through hardware correctly on CBS.com. (2575332)
* Seeking on some Hulu videos produces artifacts on systems with ATI GPUs. (2543121)
* [FP-4141] Playing or stopping progressive audio playback in one browser tab can stop a FMS stream in another (2582132)
* Some videos on abc.com do not load. (2551592)
* Some YouTube videos display incorrect alignment of portions of a video frame (tearing) on the Mac when in full screen. (2556963)
* [FP-3199] On Mac OS 10.6, when viewing video on a secondary monitor, going to fullscreen causes it to jump to the primary monitor. (2501177)
* Flex 3 Video component doesnt properly receive events from the Player. (2563564)
* [FP-3762] Broadcom CrystalHD Video Decoder bcm70010/bcm70012 is not engaged for H.264 hardware decoding. (2577562)
* [FP-4123] Video playback either freezes or screen becomes green on abc.com, audio seems to be still playing. (2582949)
* [FP-1844] Certain webcams cause Flash to crash. (2552925)
# Text/Text Input:
* Textfields uneditable when using Mac OS 10.5 with Chrome browser. (2586905)
* On Japanese systems, some fonts are incorrectly mapped to device fonts. (2582146)
* Inline graphics are improperly positioned in a TextLine if the parent movie clip is rotated or skewed. (2557265)
* General stability and performance improvements
* Improvements to performance involving object creation.
* Many issues involving video playback have been fixed in this release, and users may need to get updated video drivers ATI, NVidia, Broadcom, or Intel.
* Flash Player crashes on PPC when visiting netcombo.globo.com (2413326)
* On Max OS 10.6, the Flash Player may crash with some content when refreshing Safari 4. (2593045)
* Mac crashes on file upload. (2551342)
* Crash on Kongregate.com when game starts. (2513781)
* Crash from http://kingofads.doritos.co.uk/video/1699695476.
* registerClassAlias encountering null CodeContexts. (2536419)
* [FP-3631] Mouse hide does not function when wmode = transparent on Chrome Browser. (2530721)
* On Mac OS 10.6, when going to fullscreen from Safari, the mouse cursor doesnt disappear as expected. (2559389)
* Full screen rendering fails on some PowerPC configurations. (2575377)
* [FP-3985] Removing and re-adding a Flash movie from the DOM using removeChild and appendChild causes display issues in Internet Explorer. (2562426)
* [FP-4006] For the Plugin player on Windows and Mac, portions of www.burton.com do not render. (2569188)
* [FP-3897] Full screen mode on secondary monitor incorrectly references to primary monitor for mouse interactions on the Mac OS. (2569371)
* RegisterClassAlias does not work in child applications in a separate ApplicationDomain. (2200730)
* On Mac OS, there is considerable latency in closing tabs with instance-heavy pages. (2579652)