Foobar2000 0.9.6.4 beta 1 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||March 13, 2009|
|File size:||2933 Kb|
Publisher description for Foobar2000 0.9.6.4 beta 1
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
Full unicode support.
Easily customizable user interface layout.
Advanced tagging capabilities.
Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
Full ReplayGain support.
Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
* Third party components can now register custom protocols with the File Types preferences page.
* Removed the restriction of just one instance of specific DSP in a DSP chain.
* Fixed incorrect handling of 3-channel and 5-channel FLAC and Vorbis files.
* Converter now accepts alternate names for some of command-line encoder binaries (mpcenc.exe, oggenc2.exe).
* Converter and File Operations components no longer strip trailing dots from names of created files.
* Improved compatibility with dodgy Windows shell replacements.
* Automated submission of crash reports.