Foobar2000 1.0 beta 4 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||December 12, 2009|
|File size:||3062 Kb|
Publisher description for Foobar2000 1.0 beta 4
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
Full unicode support.
Easily customizable user interface layout.
Advanced tagging capabilities.
Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
Full ReplayGain support.
Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
* Bug fix: Having "full file buffering" feature enabled breaks Windows Media streaming over HTTP.
* Bug fix: Incorrect sorting of the "Duration" column in Default UI.
* Bug fix: Cannot convert to WAV+CUE.
* Added support for ASX files referencing other ASX files.
* Installer now forcefully removes very old components that can no longer be loaded. You will be prompted before anything gets deleted so you can back relevant files up.
* Old behavior of the Converter's [...] button has been restored.
* Added a hidden-by-default main menu command to access Playlist Search regardless of current focus.