Google Earth Beta 4.0.2693 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||December 18, 2006|
|File size:||14650 Kb|
Publisher description for Google Earth Beta 4.0.2693
Google Earth lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean. You can explore rich geographical content, save your toured places, and share with others.
Google Earth's features include:
See global changes with decades of historic imagery
If you've ever wondered how your neighborhood has changed throughout time, Google Earth now gives you access to the past. With a simple click, check out suburban sprawl, melting ice caps, coastal erosion, and more.
Dive beneath the surface of the ocean
In the new ocean layer, you can plunge all the way to the floor of the sea, view exclusive content from partners like BBC and National Geographic, and explore 3D shipwrecks like the Titanic.
Track and share your paths with others
Take placemarks a step further and record a free-form tour in Google Earth. Simply turn on the touring feature, press record, and see the world. You can even add a soundtrack or narration to personalize the journey.
- Progress indicator for loading network links and models
- Real-time GPS tracking using NMEA (Plus, Pro and EC)
- Greatly improved performance for collada models (textured buildings)
- Tours can display balloons (Tools->Options... then "Touring" tab)
- Driving directions and touring allow a greater range for typed values
- Mac movie-maker supports many more compression formats
- Icon palettes are deprecated (no more root:// for the styles)
- Improved performance on network link hierarchies
- Improved compatibility on shared memory architecture ATI graphics cards with older graphics card drivers
- Improved success rate of log in over unreliable connections
- Fixed offline mode in Pro
- Numberous GPS fixes
Enterprise Client (not available in Free):
- Always log in option for multiple databases
- Saves layer visibility for multiple databases