IsoBuster Beta 2.9 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||February 13, 2012|
|File size:||4305 Kb|
Publisher description for IsoBuster Beta 2.9
IsoBuster is an award winning , highly specialized and easy to use CD, DVD and blu-ray (BD, HD DVD) data recovery tool.
It supports all CD / DVD / BD / HD DVD formats and all common file-systems ... Rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD or DVD disc, save important documents, precious pictures, video from the family, your only system backup, ... IsoBuster can do it all.
No accumulated cost if you need more than one type media supported. IsoBuster is a highly specialized yet easy to use optical media data recovery tool. It supports all optical disc formats and all common optical disc file-systems. Start up IsoBuster, Insert a disc, select the drive (if not selected already) and let IsoBuster mount the media. IsoBuster immediately shows you all the tracks and sessions located on the media, combined with all file-systems that are present.
This way you get easy access, just like Windows Explorer, to all the files and folders per file-system. Instead of being limited to one file-system that the OS picks for you, you have access to "the complete picture". Access data from older sessions, access data that your OS (e.g. Windows) does not see or hides from you etc.
# Newly supported disks / drives:
* Thumb / Flash drives
* SD disks / drives
* Compact disks / drives
* MMC disks / drives
* SSD disks / drives
* Jaz disks / drives
* Zip disks / drives
* Floppy disks / drives
* HD disks / drives
* And more ...
# Newly supported File System:
# On optical media (CD, DVD, BD) we are accustomed to the concept of Sessions and Tracks. On all these newly supported disks, logical volumes (file-systems) are put into Partitions, not Sessions. IsoBuster supports, just like you were used to with Sessions using IsoBuster:
* All Windows / DOS / Macintosh / HFS Partitions are immediately shown
* All the file-system(s) in those partitions are immediatly shown
* You can use all the features you normally would use on tracks and sessions, but now on partitions.
* You can do data recovery pretty much the exact same way as on optical
* Forensics investigators will love the easy overview of all partitions and all file systems
* See sector per sector content with Sector View
* Extract portions of the media
* Support for UDF, FAT, NTFS, HFS(+) on any partition