Maxthon 184.108.40.2060 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||December 25, 2007|
|File size:||3116 Kb|
|Publisher:||Maxthon International Ltd|
Publisher description for Maxthon 220.127.116.110
Maxthon Internet Browser software is a powerful tabbed browser with a highly customizable interface. It is based on the Internet Explorer browser engine (your most likely current web browser) which means that what works in the IE browser will work the same in Maxthon tabbed browser but with many additional efficient features:
The Ultimate Out-of-box Experience
Easy to use and powerful straight out of the box
Download now for free, forever!
Maxthon Works the Way You Want It To
Swap, add, move, remove, and change Maxthon's tool bars, icons, menus, colors, skins, and layouts until it looks the way you would have designed it.
Don't like menus? Use hot keys, word aliases, toolbars, or mouse gestures - it's all up to you.
Pick from more than 1,400 plug-ins that make Maxthon the do-all of browsers.
Remote conferencing, screen capture, electronic passports, and automatic password inlcuded, free.
Maxthon is 100% free of viruses, spyware, adware any kind of malware.
The built-in Ad Hunter blocks harmful, or just irritating ads, images and pages.
Filter packs screen out offensive and irritating Web pages.
+ option to not opening any page on startup
+ send current page/page URL by email (reset menu bar is required)
+ option to auto hide toolbars (reset menu bar is required)
+ option to reset Internet Explorer as default browser
+ new feature Maxthon Website Booster (Beta Version)
* improved web page loading and browsing performance
* updated spell check and added multi-dictionaries support
* added option to turn on/off IME in all tabs or only in the current tab, when multi-thread is enabled
* fixed problem that browser window is not shown in multi-monitor or after changing resolution
* added "Add External Tools..." command in Tools menu (reset menu bar is required)
* fixed problem that Tab History sometimes not available for restored tab
* fixed an add to favorites problem which may slow the show up of the favorites menu
* fixed problem restoring view filter log window from minized state
* favorites are exported to IE root folder instead of a subfolder (Note: existing IE favorites will be overwritten)
* fixed problem that website favicons are not updated
* improved form saving efficiency