Maxthon Beta 184.108.40.2060 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||September 30, 2011|
|File size:||25748 Kb|
|Publisher:||Maxthon International Ltd|
Publisher description for Maxthon Beta 220.127.116.110
Maxthon Internet Browser software is a powerful tabbed browser with a highly customizable interface. It is based on the Internet Explorer browser engine (your most likely current web browser) which means that what works in the IE browser will work the same in Maxthon tabbed browser but with many additional efficient features:
The Ultimate Out-of-box Experience
Easy to use and powerful straight out of the box
Download now for free, forever!
Maxthon Works the Way You Want It To
Swap, add, move, remove, and change Maxthon's tool bars, icons, menus, colors, skins, and layouts until it looks the way you would have designed it.
Don't like menus? Use hot keys, word aliases, toolbars, or mouse gestures - it's all up to you.
Pick from more than 1,400 plug-ins that make Maxthon the do-all of browsers.
Remote conferencing, screen capture, electronic passports, and automatic password inlcuded, free.
Maxthon is 100% free of viruses, spyware, adware any kind of malware.
The built-in Ad Hunter blocks harmful, or just irritating ads, images and pages.
Filter packs screen out offensive and irritating Web pages.
# New Features:
* Sync Center. Added Quick Access option into it.
* Lock Maxthon browser. Supported shortcut key for locking.
* Added "Clear Address Bar History" and "Clear Last Session" into "Clear Browser History"
* Enriched mouse gestures and Shortcut Keys commands.
* Enhanced the experience of Reader Mode.
* New installation version used MX Classic skin by default.
* Enhanced the compatibility of Reader Mode.
* Reconstructed Ajax request fulfillment to enhance the stability.
* Main Frame
- Sometimes failed to run Thunder Downloader through Side Bar.
- "Lock Tab" might cause the problem of "Close Others".
- Failed to popup the browser if minimized the it to the tray.
- Boss Key problem related to Clear History.
* Webkit Core
- Mobileme could not work in Ultra Mode.
- Some problems in some map websites with Google API.
- It could still open the page when input illegal address into Address Bar.
* Triden Core
- Failed to close some page popup windows sometimes.
- Failed to drag the text in one input box to another if disabled Drag & Drop.
* User Interface
- Scroll bar might appear when the list of Source Sniffer was too long in that window.
- A redundant "Undo" item in page right-click menu.
* Smart Address Bar
- Sometimes auto-complete might affect users' address input.
* Online Notepad
- Online Notepad date problem.