MediaMonkey Beta 184.108.40.2060 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||February 2, 2009|
|File size:||10172 Kb|
Publisher description for MediaMonkey Beta 220.127.116.110
MediaMonkey is a music manager and jukebox for serious music collectors and iPod users. It catalogs your CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3 audio files. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web, and an automated file and directory renamer to organize your music library.
Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface
Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata
Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down
Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume
Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files
Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter
Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion
Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly
Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
Use MediaMonkey for Parties or other public places with Party Mode
Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
Customize MediaMonkey with Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make it do what you want it to.
Plus much more...
* m3u handling buffer overflow error
* Ripping can freeze MM
* CD Rip: If tracks are already ripped and user selects overwrite [Yes to all] then only one track is ripped (regression)
* Tree History doesn't work well when node's title gets changed
* Burn: Unavailable speed problem (e.g. some Plextor drives)
* Adding space fails when field has auto-complete results
* Change to autoplaylist display order changes #
* Tree titlebar missing close button
* Tabbing to checkbox from empty field in properties, selects the checkbox (regression)
* New SDB.UI.Common properties don't work
* Scripting: Font properties doesn't work
* MediaMonkey fails to start on Win2K (regression)
* Focus tracklist on currently playing item only works in Now Playing
* Genre node does not read track separators correctly