Notepad++ 4.7.1 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||January 3, 2008|
|File size:||2024 Kb|
Publisher description for Notepad++ 4.7.1
Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL Licence.
Based on a powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
User Defined Syntax Highlighting
Regular Expression Search/Replace supported
Full Drag 'N' Drop supported
Dynamic position of Views
File Status Auto-detection
Zoom in and zoom out
Multi-Language environment supported
Brace and Indent guideline Highlighting
Macro recording and playback
Notepqd++ v4.7.1 is more robust thanks to the new recovery system to prevent the fail loading due to the corrupted files.
In this version, besides the User Language Define System, the new language (Scintilla external lexer) can be added in Notepad++ under the plugin form.
This new release includes 2 very demanded plugins : FTP_Synchronize and NppExport plugin.
FTP_Synchronize let you edit a remoted file directly in Notepad++. It uploads modified file while you save it in Notepad++.
NppExport is a true WYSIWYG exporter. It allows you not only to save your source code as a html/rtf file, but also to copy your source code in the clipbaord in RTF/HTML format, so you can paste it into your word processor (MS Word, Abiword, openoffice.org Writer) to get the same visual effect.
Notepad++ v4.7.1 fixed bugs and added features (from v4.6) :
1. Make the "recovery system" for 3 mandatory xml files (config.xml, langs.xml and stylers.xml) to prevent the fail loading due to the corrupted files.
2. Extend plugin capacity - add the Scintilla external lexer capacity.
3. Add the ability to hide the tab bar with "-notabbar" flag in command line (ie. Notepad style).
4. Column selection is remembered now while switching among the files. As well this settings will be stored in the next session.
5. Add 2 Commends (beside Toggle Comment) Comment (Ctrl+K) and Uncomment (Ctrl+Shift+K).
6. Change "UTF8 without BOM" menu item behaviour.
7. Fix the hiding bug while launch time because of change of environment from duel monitors to mono monitor.
8. Remove vista UAC warning for GUP. Add "Update Notepad++" menu item.
9. Add NPPM_HIDETABBAR and NPPM_ISTABBARHIDE plugins messages.
10. Add NPPM_GETNPPVERSION message for plugin system.
11. Enhance the horizontal scroll feature.
12. Change Find in files behaviour : all the hidden directory won't be searched (for example : .svn).
13. Add build date-time in about box.
14. Fix a bug where a file with 2 or more consecutive spaces gives problems with sessions and history.
15. Fixe the problem where opening a file when in save as dialog saves the wrong file.
16. Add "Clean Recent File List" menu command.
Included plugins :
1. TexFX v0.24a
2. NppExec v0.2 RC2
3. Spell Checker v1.3.1
4. Quick text v0.02
5. Explorer plugin v1.6.1
6. Hex editor v0.84
7. Base64 encoder/decoder v1.2
8. FTP_synchronize v0.9.5.0
9. NppExport v0.2.5.0