Notepad++ 5.4.4 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||July 6, 2009|
|File size:||2845 Kb|
Publisher description for Notepad++ 5.4.4
Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL Licence.
Based on a powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
User Defined Syntax Highlighting
Regular Expression Search/Replace supported
Full Drag 'N' Drop supported
Dynamic position of Views
File Status Auto-detection
Zoom in and zoom out
Multi-Language environment supported
Brace and Indent guideline Highlighting
Macro recording and playback
1. Upgrade Scintilla from 1.77 to 1.78.
2. Fix XML syntax highlighting bug while presence of the tag "<script/>" (Yes, finally).
3. Fix Find in files/Find in all open files bug in non western languages (ie. Russian, Chinese, Hebrew...).
4. Fix the find in files crash issue if find what field contains 0x0A or 0xD.
5. Fix Window7 SetWindowsHookEx() failed issue for the dockable windows. (by recognizing windows7 environment)
6. Fix no tool bar bug under w2k.
7. Fix Incremental search bug while clicking on text zone after some searches.
8. Fix Matlab script making Notepad++ crash under Chinese windows issue.
9. Make NpWiki++ link available as on line help.
10. Add lines count on status bar.
11. Fix "In selection" bug in Find Replace features.
12. Fix the clickable link issue for some links (add '~' in RegExp).
13. Fix the bug that Notepad++ does not show on while it is minimized and its file is modified from outside.