Opera 10.62 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||September 9, 2010|
|File size:||13019 Kb|
Publisher description for Opera 10.62
A full-featured Internet browser, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and advanced functions like Opera's groundbreaking E-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. And because we know that our users have different needs, you can customize the look and content of your Opera browser with a few clicks of the mouse.
Speed Dial: Your favorite sites are just one click away at all times.
Search Shortcuts: Faster search - type your queries directly into the address bar.
Trash Can: Instantly reopen recently closed tabs.
Mouse Gestures: With Opera you can navigate the Web with your mouse.
Opera Link: Synchronize data of your choice online, or among different computers and devices.
Quick Find: Opera remembers not only the titles and addresses, but also the actual content of the Web pages you visit.
Feed Preview: Preview a Feed by clicking on the feed icon, and you will see it in clean and efficient multiple-column layout.
Quick and customizable Web search: Get quick access to Google, eBay, Amazon and more with the search field in the upper right corner.
# User interface
- Selection jumps while backspacing in a rich text editor
- Opera closing when searching on hotels.com
- Not being able to click or select links or text
- A missing plug-in dialog might cause Opera to close
- Bodyless documents causing Opera to close in accessibility mode
- Opera closing when downloading files in the link panel
- Loading of streaming plug-ins in Opera Turbo
# Display and scripting
- More MIME file types and suffixes for compressed tar files
- Fallback not displaying for Java types when plug-ins are disabled
- Items disappearing from the cache
# Mail, news, chat
- FastMail domains and hotmail.co.uk to the email auto-configuration
- Missing images in feed preview (media rss)
- Fixed an issue where malicious DLL files could be unintentionally loaded and allowed to run arbitrary code