Opera 11.51 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||September 1, 2011|
|File size:||10067 Kb|
Publisher description for Opera 11.51
A full-featured Internet browser, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and advanced functions like Opera's groundbreaking E-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. And because we know that our users have different needs, you can customize the look and content of your Opera browser with a few clicks of the mouse.
Speed Dial: Your favorite sites are just one click away at all times.
Search Shortcuts: Faster search - type your queries directly into the address bar.
Trash Can: Instantly reopen recently closed tabs.
Mouse Gestures: With Opera you can navigate the Web with your mouse.
Opera Link: Synchronize data of your choice online, or among different computers and devices.
Quick Find: Opera remembers not only the titles and addresses, but also the actual content of the Web pages you visit.
Feed Preview: Preview a Feed by clicking on the feed icon, and you will see it in clean and efficient multiple-column layout.
Quick and customizable Web search: Get quick access to Google, eBay, Amazon and more with the search field in the upper right corner.
# User interface
- Extension manager utlizes too much CPU
- Opera Turbo button lost on upgrade if the Status Bar was modified
- Crash when dragging a button from the Appearance dialog onto the Tab Bar
- Suggested extensions disappear after second click in [+] window in Speed Dial
- Extensions are launched even if set not to do so
- Impossible to manually resize Speed Dial if custom number of columns is set
- Installed extensions are not filtered out from the suggestions
- Selecting search suggestion using keyboard is difficult because the first search engine is focused by default
- Opera Link settings always shows Speed Dial Sync status from Opera startup value
- Crashes on cancelling Speed Dial add dialog after clicking the add button twice
- Opera Unite home service is removed from widgets.dat on disabling webserver in preferences
- Opera crashed when clicking on the + sign in Speed Dial
- Stability improvements
- Some languages spelled with small initial letter in international installer
- Cancelling uninstall triggers Windows compatibility assistant
- The text for agreeing to Opera's Terms of service seems to jumps if you click "Terms of Service" and then back again.
- Crash during installation
- Wrong registry setting, after setting Opera as the default browser
# Display and scripting
- Error in parsing Content-Disposition extension parameters
- Option elements within data lists shouldn't require value attributes
- Stability improvements
# Mail, news, chat
- Crash on marking e-mail messages as 'Not Spam'
- Mail in IMAP sent folder not marked as sent
- Crash on opening label properties with feeds only
- 'Long' OCSP/AIA/CRL requests might cause handshake failures if the TLS server cuts the connection
- Fixed an issue that could allow unsecured web content to appear secure
- Fixed a low severity issue