Opera 9.10 (Build 8692) Beta Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||January 16, 2007|
|File size:||6287 Kb|
Publisher description for Opera 9.10 (Build 8692) Beta
A full-featured Internet browser, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and advanced functions like Opera's groundbreaking E-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. And because we know that our users have different needs, you can customize the look and content of your Opera browser with a few clicks of the mouse.
Speed Dial: Your favorite sites are just one click away at all times.
Search Shortcuts: Faster search - type your queries directly into the address bar.
Trash Can: Instantly reopen recently closed tabs.
Mouse Gestures: With Opera you can navigate the Web with your mouse.
Opera Link: Synchronize data of your choice online, or among different computers and devices.
Quick Find: Opera remembers not only the titles and addresses, but also the actual content of the Web pages you visit.
Feed Preview: Preview a Feed by clicking on the feed icon, and you will see it in clean and efficient multiple-column layout.
Quick and customizable Web search: Get quick access to Google, eBay, Amazon and more with the search field in the upper right corner.
- CSS height:inherit now inherits the computed value
- Scripts in framesets now execute onload
- Fullscreen movies on youtube movies now start (please note that this might not work on Linux with Flash 9)
- Fixed hang on Opera windows when starting Opera with a language file saved with mac style newlines
- An invalid system locale no longer causes missing text
- Capital letter "enctype" now doesn't break file uploads on ie virusscan.jotti.org
- YouTube videos progress bar now updates
- Images with broken exif data now display
- Downloading a widget now only sends one GET request
- Fixed 100% CPU when loading http://
- Fixed loading of netvibes.com
- IRC /quit messages now work properly
- Loading cnn.com now finishes properly
- Transfer status on IRC improved
- Fixed crash when performing 'copy link address' on a non-link
- Spell checking works better on debian
- Fixed crasher when trying to download a file to a full disk
- fixed failing startup with Mac formatted language files
- native OS X UI elements can now be used in skins
- fixed invalid locale causing missing strings in the UI
- add /usr/lib/ to search path for libaspell