Paint.NET 2.61 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||March 30, 2006|
|File size:||3493 Kb|
Publisher description for Paint.NET 2.61
Paint.NET is an image and photo manipulation application.
Every feature and user interface element was designed to be immediately intuitive and quickly learnable without assistance. In order to handle multiple images easily, Paint.NET uses a tabbed document interface. The tabs display a live thumbnail of the image instead of a text description. This makes navigation very simple and fast.
Usually only found on expensive or complicated professional software, layers form the basis for a rich image composition experience. You may think of them as a stack of transparency slides that, when viewed together at the same time, form one image.
Many special effects are included for enhancing and perfecting your images. Everything from blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise, and embossing are included. Also included is our unique 3D Rotate/Zoom effect that makes it very easy to add perspective and tilting.
Adjustments are also included which help you tweak an image's brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, curves, and levels. You can also convert an image to black and white, or sepia-toned.
- Fixed crash when clicking File->New when there is a malformed image in the clipboard
- Fixed several crashes related to pressing Ctrl+Z (Undo) or Ctrl+Y (Redo) before releasing the mouse button while still drawing
- Fixed Zoom Tool "haze" remaining after pressing Ctrl+Z before releasing the mouse button
- Fixed uninstaller not removing Start->Programs menu shortcut
- Fixed "Auto" button in Adjustments->Levels not updating one of its sliders
- Fixed a few small plugin API problems
- Fixed a race condition in the file loading code related to EXIF tags
- Added "Donate" to Help menu