Paint.NET 2.62 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||May 11, 2006|
|File size:||3399 Kb|
Publisher description for Paint.NET 2.62
Paint.NET is an image and photo manipulation application.
Every feature and user interface element was designed to be immediately intuitive and quickly learnable without assistance. In order to handle multiple images easily, Paint.NET uses a tabbed document interface. The tabs display a live thumbnail of the image instead of a text description. This makes navigation very simple and fast.
Usually only found on expensive or complicated professional software, layers form the basis for a rich image composition experience. You may think of them as a stack of transparency slides that, when viewed together at the same time, form one image.
Many special effects are included for enhancing and perfecting your images. Everything from blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise, and embossing are included. Also included is our unique 3D Rotate/Zoom effect that makes it very easy to add perspective and tilting.
Adjustments are also included which help you tweak an image's brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, curves, and levels. You can also convert an image to black and white, or sepia-toned.
- Small icon (16x16) is brand new, redesigned so that it is clearer
- Application resolution is no longer virtualized in high-DPI mode in Windows Vista
- Fixed race-condition related crash with Edit->Paste and Move Selected Pixels tool ("Object is in use elsewhere")
- Fixed some font related crashes that occur when standard fonts are corrupt or missing
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurs when trying to save files whose name begins with a period
- Fixed a rare division-by-zero crash in the Clone Stamp
- Fixed rare crash related to scanning
- Mitigated rare crash that can happen in various places, ("GetRegionData returned false, GetLastError() = 6")
- Improved crash log reporting