Paint.NET 3.10 Beta 2 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||August 12, 2007|
|File size:||1699 Kb|
Publisher description for Paint.NET 3.10 Beta 2
Paint.NET is an image and photo manipulation application.
Every feature and user interface element was designed to be immediately intuitive and quickly learnable without assistance. In order to handle multiple images easily, Paint.NET uses a tabbed document interface. The tabs display a live thumbnail of the image instead of a text description. This makes navigation very simple and fast.
Usually only found on expensive or complicated professional software, layers form the basis for a rich image composition experience. You may think of them as a stack of transparency slides that, when viewed together at the same time, form one image.
Many special effects are included for enhancing and perfecting your images. Everything from blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise, and embossing are included. Also included is our unique 3D Rotate/Zoom effect that makes it very easy to add perspective and tilting.
Adjustments are also included which help you tweak an image's brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, curves, and levels. You can also convert an image to black and white, or sepia-toned.
* Note: For the beta, the new features are only presented in English. The final release will have complete translations for the other supported languages.
* Changed: Increased max brush size to 500, as per forum members request
* Fixed: Some layout issues with the Save Configuration dialog and the DDS configuration control
* Fixed: In some cases, undoing an action that removed a layer would result in the un-removed layer not showing up until you resized the Layers window ("ghost layers")
* Fixed: Pressing F1 from the main window would launch the online help in two browser tabs
* Fixed: Adding a new layer now adds it above the currently active layer, instead of at the very top of the layer list
* Fixed: Merge Down now activates the merged layer instead of the one above it
* Fixed: Put the 'x' close button back in the Layer Properties window (managed to fix the bug w/o necessitation removal of the 'x')
* Fixed: In Vista, clicking on a URL link from the installer will no longer launch the web browser with inherited, elevated privileges
Planner - flexible system of events reminders with classification accordi...