Paint.NET 3.22 Beta 1 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||December 28, 2007|
|File size:||1423 Kb|
Publisher description for Paint.NET 3.22 Beta 1
Paint.NET is an image and photo manipulation application.
Every feature and user interface element was designed to be immediately intuitive and quickly learnable without assistance. In order to handle multiple images easily, Paint.NET uses a tabbed document interface. The tabs display a live thumbnail of the image instead of a text description. This makes navigation very simple and fast.
Usually only found on expensive or complicated professional software, layers form the basis for a rich image composition experience. You may think of them as a stack of transparency slides that, when viewed together at the same time, form one image.
Many special effects are included for enhancing and perfecting your images. Everything from blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise, and embossing are included. Also included is our unique 3D Rotate/Zoom effect that makes it very easy to add perspective and tilting.
Adjustments are also included which help you tweak an image's brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, curves, and levels. You can also convert an image to black and white, or sepia-toned.
* New: "Reduce Noise" effect.
* Changed: Ctrl+W will now close Paint.NET if zero images are open.
* Fixed: In Windows XP, when launching web content, sometimes Internet Explorer was used instead of the user's chosen default browser.
* Fixed: Unfocus was not handling alpha values properly.
* Fixed: Brightness / Contrast adjustment was only displaying its text in English.
* Fixed: The /auto parameter for the installer now correctly allows for an automated installation. This was inadvertantly broken in 3.20.