Pidgin 2.0.2 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||June 15, 2007|
|File size:||11266 Kb|
Publisher description for Pidgin 2.0.2
Pidgin is a chat program which lets you log in to accounts on multiple chat networks simultaneously. This means that you can be chatting with friends on MSN, talking to a friend on Google Talk, and sitting in a Yahoo chat room all at the same time.
Pidgin runs on Windows, Linux, and other UNIX operating systems.
Pidgin is compatible with the following chat networks out of the box: AIM, ICQ, Google Talk, Jabber/XMPP, MSN Messenger, Yahoo!, Bonjour, Gadu-Gadu, IRC, Novell GroupWise Messenger, QQ, Lotus Sametime, SILC, SIMPLE, MySpaceIM, and Zephyr. It can support many more with plugins.
Pidgin supports many features of these chat networks, such as file transfers, away messages, buddy icons, custom smilies, and typing notifications. Numerous plugins also extend Pidgin's functionality above and beyond the standard features.
Pidgin integrates with the system tray on Windows.
* Added a custom conversation font option to preferences
* Fixed smiley ordering in the insert smiley popup to be more intuitive
* Conversation->More menu items work for Chats as well as Buddies,
including those not on your buddy list
* newline plugin should work better with conversation colors plugin now
* Get Info on users now provides immediate feedback that something is
* Aliasing a buddy will not be interrupted by other buddy list activity
* Using the -l option to log in to a specific account works better
* Moving an ICQ buddy from one group to another no longer
re-requests authorization from that person (Rene Hausleitner)
* Added nullprpl, an example protocol plugin (Ryan Barrett)
* Fixed SOCKS5 bug which caused Jabber file receiving to fail
* Remove MSN's random "Authorization Failed" dialogs
* Fix MSN to correctly detect incorrect passwords and disable the account
* Get User Info on MSN is now more reliable & accurate
* Updated SILC protocol to support SILC Toolkit 1.1 (Pekka Riikonen)
* Fix for some QQ authentication problems
* Fix for building on FreeBSD
* Prevent "Logged in:" times for AIM buddies being ridiculously high
* Updates and fixes to Bonjour support
* Improve ICQ encoding support for some non-latin languages
* Auto account reconnecting