PowerArchiver 2 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||November 20, 2007|
|File size:||4635 Kb|
Publisher description for PowerArchiver 2
PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Here is a brief list of some of the key features found in PowerArchiver:
Full Windows Vista Support
Superior ZIP Support
Multiple Formats Support Including ISO
New Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup) and PowerArchiver Starter
Guaranteed Compatibility and Explorer Integration
* Improved speed of loading and closing in modern interface.
* Updated SFTP engine for better performance.
* Added snap-to/default action mouse support.
* Fixed Bug #56: Modern toolbar shows empty buttons.
* Fixed Bug #55: Skins can be enabled for Modern via configuration.
* Fixed Bug #67: Plugins do not work properly.
* Fixed Bug #60: Issues with TAR+99 characters.
* Fixed Bug #64: Strange FTP progress bar behavior.
* Fixed Bug #66: Updating ZIP PAE file shows zip encryption error.
* Fixed Bug #58: SFTP does not work with files over 100 MB.
* Fixed Bug #57: Improved installation of GDI+ on Win98/NT.
* Fixed Bug #68: Always use queue did not always ask for overwrite.
* Fixed Bug #69: Freeze if extracting file. when same name exists as folder
* Fixed Bug #70: QAT position does not get saved.
* Minor other fixes and improvements.