Rainlendar 2.8 Beta 99 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||November 29, 2010|
|File size:||6620 Kb|
Publisher description for Rainlendar 2.8 Beta 99
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
Small and lightweight
Different type events can have different appearence
Supports Windows transparency
Synchronizes events between several clients
Localized for multiple languages
Shows an alarm when an event is due
Supports iCal files.
Shows Outlook's appointments
Includes a todo-list
Works also as Litestep plugin
Displays the current date in tray icon
Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
Hotkeys for quick access
Easy skinning with an UI
- The visual category can now be used to overwrite only the base appearance and the icons can come from the event's category.
- The alarm is now limited to 28 days before the event when saving events to Google Calendar.
- Added an advanced option to keep the editor open while the event is written to the calendar.
- Fixed crash bug when a recurring task was set to December and written to RTM.
- It is now possible to use a localized help file too.
- The skin menu was opened in incorrect location. Fixed.
- The initial value of the font scale is automatically reduced if the DPI settings on Windows are > 100.
- Added option for the Outlook calendar to read the birthdays from contacts.
- The todo dialog prevents setting the start time after the due time.
- Cancelling a task will automatically dismiss the alarm too if it has one.
- Password fields show the amount of stars equal to the password length.