Rainlendar 2.9 Beta 105 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||April 18, 2011|
|File size:||8603 Kb|
Publisher description for Rainlendar 2.9 Beta 105
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
Small and lightweight
Different type events can have different appearence
Supports Windows transparency
Synchronizes events between several clients
Localized for multiple languages
Shows an alarm when an event is due
Supports iCal files.
Shows Outlook's appointments
Includes a todo-list
Works also as Litestep plugin
Displays the current date in tray icon
Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
Hotkeys for quick access
Easy skinning with an UI
- Added advanced option "Time span in the editor" which defines how many time items are shown in the editor.
- The calendar wizard for Google calendar can now download the calendar list from the server.
- Changing a template didn't reset the alarms properly.
- The all day events can be moved with the mouse in the week view.
- Added dragging support for the month view.
- Holding shift and ctrl keys down on startup asks to reset the Rainlendar's settings.
- The alarm for recurring tasks was calculated from the start time instead from the due time.
- Added new function to list the calendars: Rainlendar_GetCalendars()
- Added effectOffset and effectBlur values for the appearance nodes in xml format skins.
- New skin: Savannah