Sandboxie 3.34 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7|
|Last updated:||January 6, 2009|
|File size:||476 Kb|
Publisher description for Sandboxie 3.34
Tired of dealing with rogue software, spyware and malware?
Spent too many hours removing unsolicited software?
Worried about clicking unfamiliar Web links?
Introducing Sandboxie: Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer.
Benefits of the Isolated Sandbox
Secure Web Browsing: Running your Web browser under the protection of Sandboxie means that all malicious software downloaded by the browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially.
Enhanced Privacy: Browsing history, cookies, and cached temporary files collected while Web browsing stay in the sandbox and don't leak into Windows.
Secure E-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your email can't break out of the sandbox and can't infect your real system.
Windows Stays Lean: Prevent wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software into an isolated sandbox.
* Translation to French, contributed by Mr Anonyme.
* DropMyRights-like feature: Sandbox Settings > Restrictions > Drop Rights
* Colored borders feature: Sandbox Settings > Appearance
* Support for JAWS and Windows-Eyes: Sandbox Settings > Applications > Accessibility
* Performance improvements for sandboxed programs.
* A forced Internet Explorer displayed an Open/Save popup window, when an Internet shortcut icon was clicked. The Open/Save window no longer appears.
* Sandboxed Windows Explorer can "paste" files that were "copied" outside the sandbox.
* Fixed a problem that prevented sandboxed applications from switching to full screen on Windows Vista.
* Fixed a problem when running Windows Live Mail sandboxed on Windows Vista.
* And many other smaller issues were resolved.