Sandboxie 3.38 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7|
|Last updated:||May 29, 2009|
|File size:||569 Kb|
Publisher description for Sandboxie 3.38
Tired of dealing with rogue software, spyware and malware?
Spent too many hours removing unsolicited software?
Worried about clicking unfamiliar Web links?
Introducing Sandboxie: Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer.
Benefits of the Isolated Sandbox
Secure Web Browsing: Running your Web browser under the protection of Sandboxie means that all malicious software downloaded by the browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially.
Enhanced Privacy: Browsing history, cookies, and cached temporary files collected while Web browsing stay in the sandbox and don't leak into Windows.
Secure E-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your email can't break out of the sandbox and can't infect your real system.
Windows Stays Lean: Prevent wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software into an isolated sandbox.
* Spanish translation contributed by Marton Larrosa.
* Software Compatibility tool (in Configure menu) detects software on the computer and applies necessary configuration.
* New "X" icon is displayed while deleting the contents of a sandbox.
* Improved support for Windows 7 (Release Candidate build 7100 only).
* Freeze/lock-up in web browsers due to a problem in Immediate Recovery.
* Color border option (in Sandbox Settings > Appearance) appears on secondary monitors in a multiple-monitor setup.
* Minor problem on Windows Vista when deleting files in a Windows Explorer running under Sandboxie.
* Support for keyboard navigation in Sandboxie Start Menu.
* Resolved problem with Microsoft Office products freezing/locking-up when opening documents in a Forced Folder.
* Some performance improvements due to optimized registry access.
* Error SBIE2313 Could not execute SandboxieRpcSs.exe (267) caused by blocking access to some folders through Sandbox Settings > Resource Access > File Access > Blocked Access.
* Improved compatibility with Online Armor.
* Improved compatibility with ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite Version 8.
If you have installed a lo...