Sandboxie 3.42 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7|
|Last updated:||December 2, 2009|
|File size:||628 Kb|
Publisher description for Sandboxie 3.42
Tired of dealing with rogue software, spyware and malware?
Spent too many hours removing unsolicited software?
Worried about clicking unfamiliar Web links?
Introducing Sandboxie: Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer.
Benefits of the Isolated Sandbox
Secure Web Browsing: Running your Web browser under the protection of Sandboxie means that all malicious software downloaded by the browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially.
Enhanced Privacy: Browsing history, cookies, and cached temporary files collected while Web browsing stay in the sandbox and don't leak into Windows.
Secure E-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your email can't break out of the sandbox and can't infect your real system.
Windows Stays Lean: Prevent wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software into an isolated sandbox.
* Improved support for Windows 7 and Windows Media Player 12.
* Support for environment variables changed within the sandbox.
* New settings page: Sandbox Settings > Restrictions > Hardware Access.
* New settings page: Sandbox Settings > Applications > Web Browser > Google Chrome.
* Improved support for installation and use of WinSxS assemblies in the sandbox.
* Improved compatibility with third-party security software: Online Armor, a2 Anti Malware, Comodo Verification Engine, Norton Internet Security, Panda Internet Security, Trusteer Rapport.
* Improved compatibility with other third-party software: Pdf995, SPAMfighter, Acer GridVista, NEO Pro, Evernote 3.5, JAWS 11, LastPass, gMote.