SeaMonkey 2. Beta 1 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||October 22, 2010|
|File size:||11548 Kb|
Publisher description for SeaMonkey 2. Beta 1
SeaMonkey is a web-browser, advanced e-mail and newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing made simple -- all your Internet needs in one application.
Tabbed browsing gives you a better way to surf the net. You no longer have to open one page at a time. With tabbed browsing, open several pages at once with one click. Plus, your homepage can be multiple pages, in tabs.
Popup blocker lets you surf the web without interruption from annoying ads.
Image Manager lets you block images to remove offensive images or speed up the rendering of web sites.
Find as you type gives you another way to navigate a page. Just start typing to jump from link to link or to find a word or phrase within a page.
Plus all the features a modern browser should have including: Advanced security settings; Password, Download, and Cookie managers; Themes; multi-language and multi-platform support; and, the latest in Web Standards.
- OpenSearch plugins are now supported and the default for web search.
- Data Manager now unifies cookie, permission, password, and form data management.
- Plugins now run in their own processes and don't take down the browser any more if they crash.
- The context menu of the location bar now has a "Paste and Go" option.
- The location bar now features a fast bookmarking button.
- Direct2D Hardware Acceleration is now on by default for Windows 7 users, hardware accelerated layers are available on all platforms with known-to-work video drivers.
- The HSTS security protocol and the proposed Audio Data API are available.