SeaMonkey 2.8 Beta 1 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||February 6, 2012|
|File size:||18174 Kb|
Publisher description for SeaMonkey 2.8 Beta 1
SeaMonkey is a web-browser, advanced e-mail and newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing made simple -- all your Internet needs in one application.
Tabbed browsing gives you a better way to surf the net. You no longer have to open one page at a time. With tabbed browsing, open several pages at once with one click. Plus, your homepage can be multiple pages, in tabs.
Popup blocker lets you surf the web without interruption from annoying ads.
Image Manager lets you block images to remove offensive images or speed up the rendering of web sites.
Find as you type gives you another way to navigate a page. Just start typing to jump from link to link or to find a word or phrase within a page.
Plus all the features a modern browser should have including: Advanced security settings; Password, Download, and Cookie managers; Themes; multi-language and multi-platform support; and, the latest in Web Standards.
# Major Changes
* New Add-ons Sync engine (install the Add-ons Sync Prefs add-on to enable it in Preferences)
* Support for migrating from old profiles (before SeaMonkey 2.0) has been dropped.
* The Page Info Media tab includes information about video streams from video tags now.
* Saving the last download directory per site can now be disabled by creating a pref called browser.download.lastDir.savePerSite and setting it to false.
* The profile path is now shown in Profile Manager tooltips.
* Middle-clicking the Go button opens a new tab now.
* Untitled Composer pages are now numbered.
* The account wizard allows to enter port information now.
* Message Filters feature a "Mark as unread" action now.
* DSPAM, Bogofilter and POPFile options have been added to "Trust junk mail headers set by".
* CPU load in the Download Manager UI during downloads has been reduced.
* View Source is now enabled for .eml files.
* It is now possible to import/save e-mail messages from .eml text files to folders.