Skype 126.96.36.199 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||December 13, 2006|
|File size:||19501 Kb|
Publisher description for Skype 188.8.131.52
Skype is software for calling other people on their computers or phones. Download Skype and start calling for free all over the world.
The calls have excellent sound quality and are highly secure with end-to-end encryption. You don't even need to configure your firewall or router or any other networking gear.
Additionally it doesn't just work on Windows. Skype is also for Mac OS X, Linux and PDAs using Pocket PC, with a native look and feel for each platform. Talking, sending instant messages or even file transfers work between different platforms like a charm.
Skype calling - Skype has all the features of an ordinary phone so it's even easier to manage your calls.
Video calling - see who you are talking to at the same time as speaking to them.
Add Skype and SkypeOut contacts - Add contacts who use Skype and those who use ordinary phones so you can call more people.
Organising groups - group contacts under certain names and share them with your contacts so they can talk to them too.
Basic chat and emoticons - when it's not convenient to call, chat or Instant Message (IM) your contacts.
Group chat - for when it's easier to chat or Instant Message (IM) all your friends at once.
Profile settings - change how you appear to the world and let people know a bit about you.
Conference calling - talk to more than one friend at a time.
Import contacts - search your address book to find friends and family that already have a Skype name and start calling them for free.
View Outlook contacts - view and call your Microsoft Outlook contacts quickly and directly from your Skype contact list.
Quickfilter and Speed-Dial - find Skype contacts, recent chats and SkypeOut contacts quickly and easily, then enter their Skype name to call them back quickly.
- known issue: Skype may crash on rare cases after ending video call
- feature: Rich Mood Messages
- feature: Connection Wizzard
- feature: API: rich moodmessages
- feature: API: public chat support
- feature: API: FILETRANSFER object
- change: Video quality improvements on low bitrate (128 kbit upload links)
- change: Updated Extras Manager
- change: Updated Internet Explorer and FireFox plugins
- change: API: changes in USER LASTONLINETIMESTAMP, GROUP NROFUSERS_ONLINE and GROUP USERS are no longer sent to clients, GROUP NROFUSERS is sent when GROUP USERS property changes
- change: API: application can connect to oneself
- bugfix: Livetab: Fixed some rare crashes
- bugfix: Livetab: Improved error handling
- bugfix: Webcam detection did not return error message
- bugfix: Deleted shared contact did not disappear from CL
- bugfix: Public Chat: link was missing from PC wizard
- bugfix: Public Chat: Keyboard support for creating public chats
- bugfix: Public Chat: Choose Picture did not working in PC wizard
- bugfix: Compact Mode did not show contact card correctly
- bugfix: API: after sending ALTER CALL START_VIDEO_SEND in UI 'Start my video' button did not change
- bugfix: API: if event was killed without DELETE EVENT command, it still remained on Events panel
- bugfix: API: improved detection who is hosting the conference (there were random Skypecasts drops)